- As per the new social distancing rules announced by the British Government to control the virus and protect the public, from Monday 14 September 2020, Bangladesh High Commission in London requests everyone to observe the following key behaviours,
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
- In full support of these initiatives Bangladesh High Commission in London will introduce the followings from Monday 14 September 2020,
- No consular service seekers will be attended without prior appointment
- Anyone comes to the High Commission for any service, must maintain social distancing properly (following the safe distancing mark at the waiting area)
- Anyone comes to the High Commission must wear face mask all the time
- Hand sanitiser should be available all the time
Your kind support is much appreciated.