- Please pay by Debit/Credit card at the counter.
- No cheque or cash is acceptable.
- MRP fee for regular applicant is £92.00 (Non-refundable).
- MRP fee for students is £30.00 (Non-refundable). Only regular students are eligible to have this concession and for this concession valid Student ID card with date of expiry AND UCAS/CAS are required for the undergraduate/postgraduate students.
- School students/ Sixth formers should present school letters/Oyster photo Cards to have this concession.
- Non regular students are not eligible for getting this concession.
- a) Printed copy of duly filled in Online MRP application form and signed accordingly.
- b) Bangladeshi national ID card or 17- digit Birth Certificate including a photocopy.
- c) Existing Bangladesh passport along with photocopy (page1-7).
- d) Photograph:
For every applicant
Recent passport-size photograph (55X45 mm) with white background
If the applicant is a child under the age of 15
Parents’ photographs should be affixed on the application form
Child up to the age of 6
One extra photograph is also required for photo scanning.
NB: Who do not have a 17-digit Birth Certificate should obtain the same from their respective City Corporation, Municipality or Union Council in Bangladesh prior to initiating their MRP application. This High Commission may also process the Birth Registration for those who are not in a position to obtain the same from Bangladesh. This Birth Certificate would be delivered along with the MRP.
NB: Please click here to find the process of Birth Registration by this High Commission.
For New Born:
- a) Presence of the child at the High Commission.
- b) Parents’ Bangladeshi original passports and marriage certificate with photocopy.
- c) Childs Bangladeshi Digital Birth Certificate (17 Digit). If you do not have this, you can apply from https://bdris.gov.bd/br/application
- Note: to apply for a Childs Birth Certificate Parents Digital Birth Certificate is required and is a mandatory document.
- d) Child's Foreign detailed Birth Certificate (where parents’ names and details are shown).
- e) Childs and the parents’ passport size Photo is required (Not Stamped).
For Bangladesh Origin UK national who do not have Bangladeshi Passport:
- a) The applicant needs to face an interview at the High Commission.
- b) Parents’ Bangladeshi passports.
- c) Applicant’s Birth Certificate (where parents’ names are included).
- d) Applicant's UK Police Clearance Certificate (CRB/DBS check) duly attested by Foreign and Commonwealth office (FCO) UK.
Whose previous passport is in the Home Office
- If the passport of an applicant is retained in the UK Home Office.
- And the applicant can produce photocopy of old passport/MRP along with a letter received from the home office wherein the name, date of birth and passport number are visible. Then a person may apply for a new MRP against a passport retained by the Home office.